CrossFit Kova – CrossFit
Barbell warm up:
3 of each movement:
Clean grip deadlift
Hang power clean
10 mins to build to your working weight with the following set:
3 Kipping swings
1 Clean + 2 Front squats
2 Pull ups
EMOM for 10 minutes
2 rounds of:
1 Squat clean 85kg/60kg)
2 Burpees over bar
* There are quite a few moving parts today so be organised
* Use your warm up sets as todays warm up
* Each round should take approximately 20 seconds
* Burpees over the bar are any way. Just be mindful of the people around you.
Kick out burpee
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds)
5 minute AMRAP
Climb the ladder as high as possible
3 Over head squats (42.5kg/30kg)
3 Pull ups
6 Over head squats
6 Pull ups
and so on…
Rest 5 minutes repeat
*Start over for the second set, TRY TO BEAT IT!!
* The weight should be light for todays OHS
* This is a good day to try a harder pull up option since you are building.
* Add 3 reps to each round and build as high as you can.
Band pull up/Jumping pull up