CrossFit Kova – CrossFit
15 cal Bike
15 cal Row
15m sumo squat walk
10 Russian KB swings
8 KB squats
6 KB high pulls (each side)
4 KB Sumo deadlift high pulls
10 High amplitude arch hollows on the bar with a TTB every second rep
3 x Wall walk + 10 second hollow HS hold facing the wall after each rep
• Work up to a moderately challenging 5 rep. There should be no failed reps throughout these sets.
• Focus on body position throughout the movement. Avoid extensive arching during the press.
– Rest exactly 2 mins
Metcon (3 Rounds for time)
30 Clean and Jerks for time 60kg/40kg
20 Thrusters 60kg/40kg
20 Bar muscle ups
30 Sumo deadlift high pulls 60kg/40kg
• There is a window provided for each element to be completed. The goal here is to move fast and get the work done so to earn some rest and then be intense again for the next piece.
• Aim to finish part 1 in less than 3 minutes
• Aim to finish part 2 in less than 6 minutes
• 5 minutes are allocated for part 3
• Select a weight that you can successfully move well for the varying movements. Base this selection of your weakest barbell movement for this WOD.
– Assisted bar muscle up, chest to bar pull up, pull up, Jumping pull up
– Kipping knee raise, strict knee raise, V-Up, Sit-up